Station Seven, Journey to Bethlehem

Journey to Bethlehem - 385 Pellett Dr.  Bay Village, OH 44140

Song - "May You Find a Light" by Josh Garrels



Journey to Bethlehem by Joseph Brickey


In those days a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that the whole world should be enrolled.  This was the first enrollment, when Quirinius was governor of Syria.  So all went to be enrolled, each to his own town.  And Joseph too went up from Galilee from the town of Nazareth to Judea, to the city of David that is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and family of David, to be enrolled with Mary, his betrothed, who was with child.    Luke 2:1-5


Prayer

My God, I'm struggling to see where you're leading me.  I feel alone and isolated even from those that I love.  Help me to see the beauty in the world around me even when I feel lost.  Help me to trust that you have a place prepared for me where I can rest in you.  

Comments

Popular Posts